Preliminary Layout

“PRELIMINARY LAYOUT” 

Portfolio Project 

Film 

Title: 

This Can’t Be Real...Is It?: The Awful Waffles Podcast 

 

Setting/s: 

The setting is in a basic room area. The introduction would have the members against a blank wall explaining their story. The film might have a setting where each member is sitting around a desk explaining what it’s like to record, but due to COVID that might change.  

 

Character/s: 

The three hosts of the podcast (Jessica, Ivy, and I). 

 

Action/s: 

There is not going to be much action in the first two minutes, only an introduction (Unless I underestimate the time it takes)Overall, the film won’t have too much action, if any it would probably be low key. At the beginning of the two minutes, I will have each character walk over and sit in a chair before they begin their introduction. 
 

Plotline: 

In the first two minutes of the film the three main characters will be introduced. After the basic introduction will be the title sequence and some credits. Then there would be an explanation of how the podcast came to be. Each character will give their own story in their own words of how it started. The middle of the film would be a description of the process that took place to create each recording. It will include how we write the script, how we record it, and what happens behind the scenes. I haven’t made up my mind about how the film should end, because I don’t want it to end very abruptly. So, the ending might include a simple outro and some bloopers of the actual recordings. 

Comments