Today is day 5 of working on the portfolio project independently. Yesterday and today has mainly been gathering props and setting up for filming.
During day 4, I planned on where I want my location to be for filming. I decided that the best location as of now is at my house, in my room. I might need to hang up a white sheet in order to get the neater picture I have in my head. I also concluded that if I can find a better filming location by December 29th (the day of shooting), then I might switch locations. During day 5, along with writing this blog post, I debated on whether or not I should buy some cheap microphones to ensure that the audio is of nicer quality. I was concerned that only using my phone to capture the audio might not turn out well. After going through pros and cons, I don’t believe microphones will be necessary. My filming location doesn’t have any loud background noises, and I thought that if the only audio I want to capture in filming is just the character’s speaking, why bother to get microphones?
Over the break I still plan to film all of my shots and figure out more decisions for the editing portion of this project. For example, what type of music to I want? Who do I need to contact in order for me to use this music? How long should each title card be? I might begin editing, or at least start designing the title cards. Also, I want to find a non-terrible picture of myself that I could use in my film.
Comments
Post a Comment