Production 7- Beginning To Film (Day 15)

    Today is Day 15 of working on the portfolio project independently. Over the past two days I have gotten ready to film and even started filming.

    During day 14created my technical difficulties image in photoshop. I also got help from a friend for recreating the sound. It didn’t take much to create the image because I just based it off a picture.

    During day 15, I worked on filming and editing on Premiere Pro. Hopefully, by the end of the day I will record the hardest scenes of my film. These scenes are the characters walking towards their seats. Even though this scene is very short, the fact that I am filming this film in a stop motion type of way, it is taking much longer. Luckily, I have already began working on this yesterday and I am already halfway done with this first scene.

    Over the weekend, I plan on finishing my film and importing the audio. Everything should be done, and I hope to show it to my friends and receive some feedback. Over the next week, I should only need to make some final edits and then turn it in.

Comments