Production 5- Designing Characters (Day 10)

    Today is Day 10 of working on the portfolio project independently. For the past two days, I have designed each character in my film.

    During day 9began designing my characters for my film. I used photos that showed a clear image of each of my actor’s faces, and then uploaded it to photoshop so that I could make edits. I edited the picture so that it was only their head showing and the background was just clear, empty space. I then created the body of each character by drawing a little triangle body and stick figure arms and legs. Finally, I saved the images as a PNG so that the background would remain clear and not white.

    During day 10, I finished designing my character by making them look neater. I simply used the eraser tool to make my crop job look better, and I made straighter lines on the bodies of each character.

    Over the weekend, I plan to add text onto my title cards and begin animating my film. I hope to film a minute of my film this weekend, so that I can begin making final edits the next one. 

Comments