Peer Review

    Today I presented my film to my class and received feedback. Most of the feedback that I received were positive, but there are still improvements that I need to include.

    The first statements I received were all from fellow classmates and were all positive. One person state
d that they liked
 the sound I used to emphasize the footsteps. Another person shared that they enjoyed my background music for the typography. They described it as “fun”, which is what I was aiming for. A lot of the comments was that my film was cute, and I am glad people thought of it that way.

    Now for my improvements. I had one minor problem in which person said that in one of my scenes I needed to make the audio louder. My other piece of feedback was to make my film seem more like a film rather than a TV show series. A peer gave me several ways to correct this problem, like by adding another scene towards the end or the beginning. Luckily, a classmate said that I don’t need to change anything that I have, but rather add onto it. The last improvement was to make it clearer as to what my film’s audience is. I am trying to make my film appear more as a comedy rather than a drama, so I need to come up with a scene in the end to really make this clear.

    Overall, this feedback was very helpful. It boosted my confidence about my film as well as finding ways to make it better. I still have a little bit of planning to do, like finding how to make it more obvious who my target audience is, but I have months to do so. 

Comments