Post-Production 1- Fixing Minor Edits

    Today I made the minor edits that I needed to improve my film. 


   On Premiere Pro, I increased the volume of one of my scenes because a student talked about it being too quiet. I deleted the last four seconds of my film because a peer suggested that it might not have even been necessary. And, I created a copy of my original film in case I didn't like the edits that I made.


    I still must decide whether I want to add onto my film or not. The problem is that my film comes off as more of a television show rather than an actual movie. However, when my peers were giving suggestions on how to fix it, those edits would have made my film more like a drama rather than a comedy.


    I plan to make my final decision by the end of the month, February 2021, so that I will have time to make those edits before it is time to submit.



    

  


Comments