Creative Critical Reflection
Question 1: How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues?
I used a podcast to answer this question because it has a more in-depth response than some of the other questions. In this second episode of discussing the film This Can't Be Real...Is It?: The Awful Waffles Podcast we discussed how the film challenges conventions of a movie and who the targeted audience is. In addition, more personal questions were asked about the experience creating this film.
Creative Critical Reflection 1 Response
Question 2: How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?
I used a podcast to answer this question because it has a more in-depth response than some of the other questions. In this first episode of discussing the film This Can't Be Real...Is It?: The Awful Waffles Podcast we discussed how the film will be marketed and distributed.
Creative Critical Reflection 2 Response
Question 3: How did your production skills develop throughout this project?
I used a Prezi presentation to answer this question because it can be answered easily. In this presentation, I stated the three main skills that improved and the three main skills that developed throughout this project. For the skills that improved, I also stated how I already had those skills. (Click on the link ---> click the play button to begin ---> use the arrow arrow keys on the keyboard or at the bottom of the screen to navigate through the presentation)
Creative Critical Reflection 3 Response
Question 4: How did you integrate technologies - software, hardware and online - in this project?
I used a Prezi presentation to answer this question because it can be answered easily. In this presentation, I stated the three different software that I edited with, the two types of hardware that I used, and how online web browsers helped create my project. (Click on the link ---> click the play button to begin ---> use the arrow arrow keys on the keyboard or at the bottom of the screen to navigate through the presentation)
Comments
Post a Comment