Post-Production 2- Final Edits
A couple of days ago I came to the decision that I will not add on to my film.
I showed my final draft to my actors, just to ensure there were no more edits needed. we concluded that it still is funny and the removal of the last couple of seconds didn’t change much.
I decided not to add onto my film because of two reasons. First, my voice actors couldn’t meet in person with me, due to COVID-19. They take lockdown very seriously and it would have been during spring break (past the due date) when we could meet again and film. Secondly, a comment made by a student helped calm my nerves about my film seeming too much like a television show. This peer stated that the title cards and typography made it seem closer to a movie. With these two reasons in mind, I have kept my film very similar to its rough draft.

Comments
Post a Comment